Being able to call the doctor is an important part of caring for your child. Our nurse handles routine questions during office hours. Telephone calls are returned as soon as our patient schedule permits. We will strive to return calls on nights and weekends within 30 minutes of when we receive them. So that we best serve you, be certain to have the following information available before calling 706-937-3331:
• Child’s full name and date of birth.
• Caller ID Blocked lines turned off.
• Your name and return phone number.
• Any known allergies.
• Medications and doses child is currently taking.
• Child’s temperature if ill.
• Any chronic illness the child may have, such as asthma, diabetes, etc.
• Pharmacy and telephone number.